Your guide to obtaining Turkish citizenship in 2021
You can obtain Turkish citizenship and a Turkish passport by owning a property in Turkey; by choosing the right property for you and your family from several choices ( villas, shops, residential and office apartments ) and this property should be worth 250 thousand dollars according to the amendment of the decisions of the new Turkish citizenship, after it was necessary to buy a property worth.
Amendments have been made in the conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship through exceptional ways such as investing or buying real estate, whereby foreigners who wish to obtain them will have to transfer the foreign currencies specified in the law to the Central Bank of Turkey and then convert them to the Turkish lira.
There are also other ways to obtain Turkish citizenship :
- When investing in Turkey for more than 500 thousand US dollars, or depositing in a Turkish bank the same amount without spending it for 3 years, or in the case of buying government bonds for about the same amount.
- In case of proof that you have Turkish assets in the documents
- Or in the case of marrying a Turkish citizen , you get Turkish citizenship after 3 years of marriage, and during the period of your marriage until you get Turkish citizenship you will get a family residence.
- Job creation for at least 50 people with a certificate from the Ministry of family, labour and social services
Importance of Turkish passport
The Turkish passport ranked 53rd globally in terms of strength for 2021, yet it is considered one of the strongest passports globally by destinations.
- Allows you to travel to more than 77 countries around the world without any visa
- Schengen visa is easy for you to travel to European countries
- You are allowed to travel to 33 countries and get a visa once you arrive
- You can obtain a Turkish passport immediately after obtaining Turkish citizenship
- The Turkish passport remains valid for 10 years, and you can renew it at any time throughout the lifetime
- Of the most important states that do not require a visa from Turkey: Iraq, Jordan, Palestine, Qatar, Libya, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Oman, Argentina, Brazil, Japan, Russia, Singapore, South Africa.
- Top countries that give a visa on arrival: Kuwait, Bahrain, Indonesia, Maldives
- Among the most important countries that Grant e-visa to Turkish passport holders are: Mexico, Australia
Required papers for Turkish citizenship :
1- Power of attorney for the purchase of the desired property.
2-receipts for the transfer of payments from the bank with the description of the transfer
3 – the power of attorney lawyer
4. passports are translated and notarized
5-precious real estate in the sense of real estate valuation of the property to be purchased
6. the marriage contract is notarized by the Foreign Ministry and the Turkish Embassy in the same country
7-birth certificates of husband, wife, and children under 21 years old notarized by the Turkish Foreign and consulate in the same country
8-8 biometric pictures
What are the types of Turkish passports?
- Regular Turkish passport (red color, given to any Turkish citizen or any person who has obtained Turkish citizenship)
- Turkish special passport (green, given to senior government officials in Turkey)
- Stamped Turkish passport (gray, given to public officials and journalists)
- Turkish diplomatic passport (black, given to Turkish diplomats and ambassadors)